TOGA HOTEL MANAGEMENT HOLDINGS PTY LIMITED
WIN SWEET DREAMS WITH TFE HOTELS
EARLY BIRD MEETINGS 2019 MEETING/EVENT BOOKER COMPETITION
1. The following details the terms and conditions of entry into this competition including how to enter and the prizes. By entering this competition it is deemed that all the following terms and conditions have been agreed to and accepted by you. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to bookers of new meetings and events booked and confirmed between Friday, 5 October 2018 and Monday, 31 December 2018 for meetings or events held from 1 January 2019 to 30 June 2019 inclusive.
3. Employees and their immediate families of Toga Hotel Management Holdings Pty Limited (Promoter), prize providers and agencies associated with this competition are prohibited from entering this competition.
4. The competition commences on Friday 5 October 2018 at 12:00am (AESDT) and concludes on Monday 31 December at 11:59pm (AESDT) (The Competition Period).
5. Participants can only enter the competition in their own name and use their own email address. Participants will be automatically entered the competition by the meeting and event planner at the hotel the meeting or event is booked at. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to request the prize winner to provide proof of identity to validate their entry. The Promoter reserves the right to verify and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
6. The competition: Meetings and events booked and held at participating hotels* between 1 January 2010 and 30 June 2019 will go in the draw to win one of five 'DreamCatcher Beds' by TFE Hotels, when they book their 2019 meeting or event by 31 December 2018 and hold the meeting or event by 30 June 2019.
7. Total maximum prize value: 5 x King Bed Ensembles (mattress and base) Sleepmaker Miracoil Design retail value at $2,499 GST inclusive. Total prize pool value: $2,499 x 5 = $12,495 RRP
8. Prize draw: The winner will be drawn at 10 am on Monday 1 July 2019 at Toga Hospitality, Level 5, 45 Jones, St, Ultimo NSW 2007. The winners will be notified by phone by 12pm, Wednesday 3 July 2019 and announced results will be published on the TFE meetings website https://meetings.tfehotels.com/
9. If the prizes are unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation and subsequent approval.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a participant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If any prizes remain unclaimed as at Tuesday 1 October 2019 the Promoter will in its absolute discretion conduct further draws, as required, at the same place as the original draw. The new winner will be notified by phone by 12pm, Thursday 3 October 2019 and announced results will be published on the TFE meetings website https://meetings.tfehotels.com/
12. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier of the prize and are correct at time of publication. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
13. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters this competition. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this competition will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left the supplier’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
15. The Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise to the prize winner from winning the prize.
16. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered by participants during the competition period and by the prize winners (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for delay, additional expense, inconvenience or any personal injury, illness or death suffered or sustained during participation of each element of the competition or in connection with any prize(s).
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any defect in the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by relevant authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
21. In the case of the intervention of any factor or event beyond the control of the Promoter which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion terminate the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to any relevant law or requirements of relevant authorities.
22. The Promoter of this competition is Toga Hotel Management Holdings Pty Limited, Level 5, 45 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007, ABN 82 162 986 352
23. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/18/24115, ACT Permit No TP 18/01906, SA Permit No T18/1758
Permit numbers for other states and territories are not required.
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Central
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Coogee
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Darling Harbour
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall
Adina Apartment Hotel Auckland Britomart
Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach Sydney
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest Sydney
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Airport
Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong
Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne Northbank
Adina Apartment Hotel Melbourne on Flinders
Adina Apartment Hotel Brisbane
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth
Adina Apartment Hotel Perth, Barrack Plaza
Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront
Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney
Vibe Hotel North Sydney
Vibe Hotel Sydney
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront
Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport
Vibe Hotel Carlton Melbourne
Vibe Hotel Marysville
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central
Rendezvous Hotel Christchurch
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Central
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough
Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra
Adina Serviced Apartments Canberra Kingston
The Calile Hotel Brisbane
Travelodge Hotel Bankstown Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Manly Warringah Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Newcastle
Travelodge Hotel Garden City Brisbane
Travelodge Hotel Rockhampton
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands
Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank
Travelodge Hotel Hobart Airport
Travelodge Hotel Perth
Travelodge Resort Darwin
Travelodge Hotel Wellington